Yesterday I attended airbourne in Eastbourne. Well, I say attended loosely because it seems that the one year I’ve actually been here to watch, the weather decided to throw a tantrum and was too overcast.
So what does one do when the event is cancelled and the weather is naff? Meet friends down the local spoons and get some cheap grub!
However, the evening did end with fireworks which were more than enjoyable watching from the stone beach.
This morning, however, I’m a grumbling mess so obviously decided to write a post about how best to deal with Monday’s.
1. Always start with coffee. There’s nothing better than a hot caffeinated beverage before work, during work, and all the spare time in between. There’s scientific evidence that says tea is better for slow release energy (like bananas) but we’re going to ignore that for the sake of the article.
2. A good face wipe. Or any makeup removal for that matter. It’s a quick and simple way to make you feel like a new person in a new day.
3. Make yourself feel pretty. Whether it’s makeup or a pretty outfit, make sure you feel good about what you’re wearing. Today, for instance, I have my baby blue culottes, peach cami top, and my Olivia burton watch.
4. Pack food that makes you feel good. Now before you go grabbing for that chocolate bar for breakfast, I mean food that makes you feel good, I.e the dreaded banana from earlier, or a good stable cereal and milk.
5. Listen to a feel good playlist on the way to work. If you work from home, put a playlist on in the background while you work. Good music=good mood.
Until next time.